Frequently asked questions
Whether you are an engaged couple, a family planning your Cape Cod vacation or simply looking for some fine art photography to display in your home, this is an excellent place to search for local photographers who live and work on Cape Cod. Here are some frequently asked questions about our members and their services.
The Studio by the Sea
The Professional Photographers of Cape Cod started as a small group of wedding and portrait professional photographers. Members are located throughout the Cape and meet monthly to share new ideas and techniques, and to discuss business and promote good will in the industry.
In 1995 PPOCC started their online presence as a way to share the quickly changing world of photography, and the new digital wave of products and techniques that were coming to our profession with fellow members. Soon after, the group started their referral page as a way to make the public aware of the talented group of wedding and portrait photographers that were right here on Cape Cod.
PPOCC strives to achieve a balance of professional and personal growth. With a variety of fun get-togethers, as well as monthly educational programs, we grow our membership each year. PPOCC may be a small group, but there is power in networking and working together as a team so that everyone achieves their goals of being the best photographers on Cape Cod.
Professional Photographers of Cape Cod brings together professional photographers in a relaxed, informative, and fun atmosphere that promotes the advancement of the photographer's skill while allowing an arena where photographers can share their work, ideas, and resources.
We look forward to working with you!
Code of Ethics
“ I, as a requirement for admission to and retention of membership and participation in Professional Photographers Association of Cape Cod, agree to strive at all times to upgrade and improve my knowledge and skill of professional photography, marketing and related areas. In all my dealings with users of photography and general public, I will:
• Strive to present all photographic services in surroundings and in a manner which reflects the highest levels of professionalism.
• Deal with all users of photography and the general public with honesty and integrity.
• Not use any marketing or competitive practice which violates any Federal Trade Commission, or other Federal or State regulatory agency rule or regulation, or Federal or State statute or any decision of any Federal or State Court; and
• Strive at all times to produce photography and photographic services in accordance with the highest levels of professionalism.
• In all dealings with fellow professional photographers, I shall share the knowledge and skill of professional photography.
• Support efforts for and assist in the education of all interested persons and the general public in the art and science of professional photography.”